Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ignorance May Not Be Bliss But Could Nonetheless Be a Pretty Correct Appraisal of My Relation to Infinity


I choose to let the mystery be...
Iris DeMent

...ignorance may not be bliss, but could, nonetheless, be a pretty correct appraisal of my relation to infinity...
Ancient and Revered Yoga Cynic Sutra 0.0



* as previously mentioned, I'm now brandishing my ignorance at Elephant Journal , as well as here...with Probably Not the Best Example of Loving Kindness...which might be familiar to long-time Yoga for Cynics readers...but this version’s better...and anyway contains probably the best first line I’ll ever write...as well as the probably really really familiar When Precious Met Alice...but, trust me, it’s way better the second time around*

2 comments:

Me-Me King said...

At least you have a relation to infinity. Me, I'm just stumbling through life without a clue.

Brooks Hall said...

I guess I'm a long time Yoga for Cynics reader! Keep up the good work! ...makin' us laugh and ponder the universe with awe!